Do you absolutely love stockings? Do you have special memories of receiving your own stocking on Christmas morning? Do you want others to feel remembered and loved on Christmas Day? If one or more of these apply to you, you have already completed the first step - FEELING THE MAGIC AND THE LOVE OF GIVING!
The rest of the steps are easy:
1. Buy an empty stocking (or 2 or 10 or 20 - whatever you wish!).
2. Think of who you'd like to fill a stocking for...a girl? A boy? A senior? An infant? An adult living with a disability? Do you have a particular charity on our list that interests you? Consider who you are stuffing this stocking for.
3. Buy stuff! Yup, it's totally fun. Once you know who you're buying for, go out and have a ball. It really does get addictive. If you need a little help to get started, visit our Stockings Guidelines page.
4. Stuff your stocking. But please do not wrap your items! We know it's tempting, but we need to leave things unwrapped in case the charities choose to review stocking contents. Please be assured that your stocking will remain intact unless it transgresses some of the basic guidelines we have in place.
When you're done and ready to deliver, make sure you bag your stocking or ensure it's properly sealed so that contents don't fall out of the stocking.
5. Fill out a tag for your stocking. Below (go to the bottom) you will see a tag that you can print off and fill in. Your personal information will not be attached to the recipient's stocking. And please rest assured that your information will not be shared with any party outside of the StuffIn Stockings committee.
6. Deliver your stocking to any one of these locations: The Shops at Waterloo Town Square; Block 3 Brewing Company in St. Jacobs between November 12 and December 12, 2018. If you have a larger donation of stockings, don't hesitate to contact us to arrange for another form of delivery or pick up.
Hours of operation at Waterloo Town Square are:
The Shops at Waterloo Town Square
75 King Street South
Mon - Wed: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m
Thu - Friday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please feel free to print the stocking tag below. For a full sheet of tags (if you are doing multiple stockings), click here.