Do you absolutely love stockings? Do you have special memories of receiving your own stocking on Christmas morning? Do you want others to feel remembered and loved on Christmas Day? If one or more of these apply to you, you have already completed the first step - FEELING THE MAGIC AND THE LOVE OF GIVING!
The rest of the steps are easy:
1. Buy an empty stocking (or 2 or 10 or 20 - whatever you wish!).
2. Think of who you'd like to fill a stocking for...a girl? A boy? A senior? An infant? An adult living with a disability? Do you have a particular charity on our list that interests you? Consider who you are stuffing this stocking for.
3. Buy stuff! Yup, it's totally fun. Once you know who you're buying for, go out and have a ball. It really does get addictive. If you need a little help to get started, visit our Stockings Guidelines page.
4. Stuff your stocking. But please do not wrap your items! We know it's tempting, but we need to leave things unwrapped in case the charities choose to review stocking contents. Please be assured your stocking will remain intact unless it transgresses some of the basic guidelines we have in place. When you're done and ready to deliver, make sure you bag your stocking or ensure it's properly sealed so the contents don't fall out.
5. Fill out a tag for your stocking. Below is a tag you can print off and fill in. Your personal information will not be attached to the recipient's stocking. And please rest assured your information will not be shared with any party outside of the StuffIn Stockings committee. If you are unable to print, please do create your own tag.
6. Do to the limits of Covid19 this year, we have limited options to drop off your donations. We will once again have our display at
The Shops at Uptown Waterloo Square beginning the evening of November 12th, 2020
If you have a larger donation of stockings, please contact us to arrange for another form of delivery or pick up.
In the past we have much appreciated the generous support of the Shops at Waterloo Town Square, SkyZone Kitchener and Block 3 Brewing. We hope to return stronger than ever in 2021.
Please print the stocking tag below or create your own tag with the information listed so we ensure it goes to the appropriate group.